Frequently asked questions
What are the costs of renting through Vipio?
When is an accommodation special enough to offer at Vipio?
How can I link my Vipio calendar with the calendar of another website?
Create a connection with iCal - Import and export calendar
. Follow the next steps to link the Vipio calendar with the calendar of another website:
1. Log in to your Vipio account (via your desktop) and go to the 'back office'
2. Go to your accommodation and click on the 'edit' icon
3. Then click on 'fixed offer' at the top of the screen and scroll to point 10 'availability'
4. Click again on the icon of 'edit'
5. Select the green button 'sync calendar' and give the calendar you are going to import a name
Export: Use this url (or link) to export the availability from Vipio to another iCal calendar. If a booking comes in through our platform, this booking will also be processed in the other calendar.
Import: Paste the url of the calendar you want to import into Vipio here. Bookings that come in through another platform will then be processed directly in Vipio's calendar.
6. Click on 'save'
7. Check in the calendar at point 10 whether the bookings from other platforms are in the Vipio calendar. If this is the case then the different platform calendars are linked. If not, please contact Vipio at email@example.com.
Note: Synchronizing with iCal is not a live link. It can take up to several minutes before a Vipio booking is visible in another calendar and vice versa. How often a calendar is imported or exported differs per platform.
Create a connection with a Channel Manager
To create a link with a channel manager, contact Vipio at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact your channel manager to create the link.