Retro caravan at an indoor campsite
- Gent, Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium
- 1-2 guests
- Gypsy wagon / Vehicles
- 1 Bedroom
About this accommodation
The indoor camping is furnished with a number of 'retro' caravans, each with its own theme. You sleep in your own double caravan and can use the common area with showers and toilets. There is also a common kitchen, and a number of places where you can chill or play games. Wi-Fi is available.
This beautiful blue caravan has a Hawaii theme, and you can relax in your hammock after a long day exploring the city. This caravan has a double bed (140 x 200).
Price includes: Breakfast - Wifi - Locker - Sheets - and the big smile of the owners. Towels must be brought yourself. Bikes can be rented on the spot.
Ghent is one of the nicest and most beautiful cities in Belgium. Ghent is less urban than Antwerp and less of an open-air museum than Bruges. Tourists come to Ghent because of its historic buildings, nice stores, many museums and the atmospheric terraces and restaurants. This particular hostel is attractively situated in the 'Brugse Poort-Rooigem' district. At 1.5 km from Ghent, it is easily accessible on foot, by streetcar or by bike.
Suitable for:1-2 guests
Minimum stay:1 night
Maximum stay:No maximum
Check-inFrom 15:00 to 22:00
- After 10 p.m. it must be quiet everywhere to ensure the sleep of our neighbors and other guests.
- Direct cancellation within 24 hours, subject to an administration fee
- 50% of the price refunded up to 43 days before the check-in date
- 10% of the price refunded from 43 days before the check-in date