Luxury glamping tent with waterfront hot tub
- Gennep, Limburg, Netherlands
- 1-2 guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
About this accommodation
Imagine ... waking up, hearing the birds chirping, you then open the tent, and you look out on a beautiful pond. Are you dreaming? No way because if you book this special overnight stay, this is a dream come true! This luxury glamping tent is located at the natural pond. Enjoy waking up with a cup of coffee by the water. Experience the total outdoor living feeling. In this special Wellness accommodation is really exceptional enjoyment overlooking the natural pond. So, you can wonderfully escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. To make the stay even more enjoyable for our guests, there is a private hot tub and lovely pellet stove for the colder evenings. You also have your own bathroom with luxury shower and delicious 'Rituals' toiletries. To complete the wellness feeling, bathrobes are also available. You sleep in a wonderfully sheltered 180×200 box spring and in the morning you can enjoy a delicious breakfast in the restaurant (included). The tent has a pantry with a 'Puro Cups' coffee maker and a kettle, electricity and refrigerator. The bed is made for you and a set of towels and kitchen towels are provided. The stay includes final cleaning.
The park can be found in an exceptionally beautiful spot in northern Limburg. This is a place where you can really unwind. Completely in the way you wish. Upon arrival here, you will be welcomed and shown the way to your accommodation. In the greenhouse or on the terrace you can enjoy a nice cup of coffee and of course a Limburg flan. At the reception you can ask all your questions about the park, the activities and the surroundings. Moreover, there is free Wi-Fi throughout the park.
Near the park are beautiful hiking and biking trails. Are you a lover of a glass of wine? That's convenient. At about 15 minutes drive away is Groesbeek. This is the wine village of the Netherlands with several wineries. Settle down on the terrace beneath the vineyard and enjoy the view and Groesbeek wines. Would you rather spend a day shopping or visiting a museum? The lovely city of Nijmegen is about a 30-minute drive away.
Suitable for:1-2 guests
Minimum stay:2 nights
Maximum stay:No maximum
Check-inFrom 15:00 to 18:00
No parties / events
- If you check in later than 6 p.m. we charge a late check-in and you pay 25 euros. A late check-in is possible until 21.00 at the latest.
- At 23.00 there is evening rest on the park
- Minimum age from 18 years
- Only the immediate vicinity of this accommodation is fireworks-free
- Indien u later dan 18.00 uur incheckt rekenen wij een late check-in en betaald u 25 euro. Een late check-in is mogelijk tot uiterlijk 21.00 uur.
- Om 23.00 is er avondrust op het park
- Minimale leeftijd vanaf 18 jaar
- Alleen de directe omgeving van deze accommodatie is vuurwerkvrij
- Direct cancellation within 24 hours, subject to an administration fee
- 50% of the price refunded up to 1 week before the check-in date
- From 1 week before the check-in date 10% of the travel sum returned
Included in your booking
Possible additional costs
See what guests enjoyed most
Because only guests who have booked through Vipio can leave a review, you will always see real reviews!
It was really a fantastic experience. Beautiful park, great food, both dinner and breakfast. Friendly, helpful people. Highly recommended!
Het was werkelijk een fantastische ervaring. Mooi parkje, heerlijk eten, zowel diner als ontbijt. Vriendelijke, behulpzame mensen. Echte aanrader!