Unique Belgian mansion with lots of history
- Gent, Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium
- 1-2 guests
- Boutique Hotel
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
About this accommodation
Warm upholstery, a mix of valuable antique furniture and refreshing modern art; together, these elements give this room a contemporary elegance. The room measures 25 m2 and has a lovely double bed with satin sheets and a natural down comforter. The spacious bathroom has a duo bath and shower and includes wonderfully thick bathrobes, a professional hairdryer and an assortment of Floris products. Furthermore, you will find a minibar, a coffee corner and a private lounge with a writing table.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the B&B. The delicious breakfast is optional and served in the beautiful dining room. When the weather is nice, the large garden offers a green oasis where you can completely unwind. The warm, personal service of this intimate guest house will add extra charm to your stay.
Ghent is the perfect place for a multifaceted city trip. Ghent has a fascinating mix of history, culture and shopping. The city has a number of interesting museums and numerous tourist attractions.
Suitable for:1-2 guests
Minimum stay:2 nights
Maximum stay:No maximum
Check-inFrom 15:00 to 21:00
No parties / events
- Silence period between 21:00 and 08:00.
- Check-in after 21:00 is not possible.
- No bachelor parties and similar events.
- Guests are required to present a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in.
- Direct cancellation within 24 hours, subject to an administration fee
- Free rebooking up to 1 week before check-in date
- 50% of the price refunded up to 43 days before the check-in date
- 10% of the price refunded from 43 days before the check-in date