XXL treehouse (6p) with bathroom and kitchen
- Westerbork, Drenthe, Netherlands
- 1-6 guests
- Check out reviews
- 1 Living room
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Kitchen
- 2 Slaapkamers
About this accommodation
From the balcony, which is dominated by a huge beech tree, you have a beautiful view. The treehouse has a living/dining room with an open kitchen, one spacious bedroom with a double four-poster bed, and a sleeping area with 4 single beds. There is also a bathroom with a sink, a shower and a toilet. The Tree House is furnished with rugged natural materials and surprising accessories.
Bed linen must be rented due to hygienic considerations. A towel package is optional and consists of a towel and a bath towel. The kitchen linen package consists of a tea towel and a kitchen towel. These are optional to rent, but you may also bring your own.
The estate on which the campsite is located is in one of the most beautiful areas of Drenthe! Hidden between the mighty beeches, oaks and pines, a forest path leads to a beautiful and surprising open space. In the middle is a beautiful pond with two islands. Children can enjoy climbing in the trees, making huts out of the branches in the forest, and of course playing on the playground and the bouncy castle on the campsite. When the weather is nice, you can go to the swimming pool next to the campsite. It is available to all guests free of charge (pool open from approx. April 1 to approx. September 1).
From the estate, you can walk or cycle straight into the beautiful nature of Drenthe. Countless hiking and biking trails are located near the campsite. The cozy town of Westerbork is located at about 1 km distance. Here you will find restaurants, cafes, nice stores, but also supermarkets and bakeries. In about 20 minutes you can reach Emmen by car. A visit to Wildlands Zoo is definitely worthwhile. Also the tree top path / boomkroonpad (15km) is a fun experience for children.
Most popular facilities
Suitable for:1-6 guests
Minimum stay:2 nights
Maximum stay:21 nights
Check-inFrom 15:00 to 22:00
- No pets
- No parties / events
- Non smoking
- BBQ on the terrace is only allowed on gas. Downstairs in front of the hut you may also BBQ on charcoal.
- Open fire is prohibited at all times.
- Do not climb trees or balustrades belonging to the treehouse. Here you have your own responsibility.
- Do you have visitors? For safety, there should never be more than 10 people at a time in the treehouse or on the terrace.
- Beds have to be made by yourself.
- The crockery and cutlery should be left clean in the cupboards.
- The treehouse must be left broomless on departure
- BBQ op het terras is alleen toegestaan op gas. Beneden voor de hut mag u ook BBQ-en op houtskool.
- Open vuur is ten aller tijde verboden.
- Niet klimmen in bomen of op balustrades behorende bij de boomhut. Hierin heeft u een eigen verantwoordelijkheid.
- Krijgt u bezoek? Voor de veiligheid mogen er nooit meer dan 10 personen tegelijk in de boomhut of op het terras.
- Bedden dienen door u zelf worden opgemaakt.
- Het servies en bestek dient schoon achter gelaten te worden in de kasten.
- De boomhut moet bij vertrek bezemschoon worden opgeleverd
- Direct cancellation within 24 hours
- 50% of the price refunded up to 43 days before the check-in date
- 10% of the price refunded from 43 days before the check-in date
Included in your booking
Possible additional costs
See what guests enjoyed most
Stayed 3 nights with 6 guests
Definitely worth it! We were with 6 friends and enjoyed it immensely!
We also found it more spacious than expected and everything was there.
Zeker de moeite waard! Wij waren met 6 vrienden en hebben onwijs genoten!
Wij vonden het ook ruimer dan verwacht en alles was aanwezig.
Echt een aanrader!
Stayed 3 nights with 4 guests
Nice place, tastefully and fully furnished. Quiet campsite, near the village and practically on the heath!
Leuke plek, smaakvol en volledig ingericht. Rustige camping, vlak bij het dorp en vrijwel óp de hei!