Monumental mill in historic location
- Willemstad, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
- 1-8 guests
- Historical building
- 2 Living Rooms
- 1 Kitchen
- 1 Separate toilet
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
About this accommodation
The mill was built in 1734 at the request of the Prince of Orange and was restored to a luxurious residential home, along with the 1920 addition (formerly a grain storage).
The accommodation is suitable for 8 people and you rent the entire mill for yourself. There are 4 bedrooms with handmade oak beds with good mattresses. Each bed has 4 pillows and luxurious bed linen. The mill also has 2 bathrooms, one of which has a bathtub, Finnish and infrared sauna, spa shower with body sprays, and dreamy Meraki bath products: hand soap, body wash, lotion, shampoo, and conditioner. Of course, there are also bath towels. The spacious kitchen is equipped with a cooking island, bar, seating area with a view of the harbor, dining area, espresso machine, 5-burner stove with wok plate, double oven, dishwasher, microwave, and complete kitchen inventory. The spacious living room is equipped with a large television and a comfortable sofa. The beautifully landscaped private garden has a covered lounge area, garden furniture, a large dining table, a barbecue, and an outdoor fire pit.
The mill has a beautiful location where there is plenty to do. Of course, you can explore Willemstad itself. Visit the sights or enjoy a delicious lunch on the historic main square. Nature lovers will also enjoy it here. Take a walk in the Biesbosch National Park, for example. Would you rather go shopping? Then hop in the car and reach the cozy city of Breda in about 35 minutes.
Most popular facilities
Suitable for:1-8 guests
Minimum stay:3 nights
Maximum stay:14 nights
Check-inFrom 15:00 to 18:00
No parties / events
- Given the monumental nature of the property, some areas (such as the mill circulation, some stairs) are accessible to children only when accompanied by adults.
- Gezien het monumentale karakter van het pand, zijn sommige plekken (zoals de molen omloop, sommige trappen) voor kinderen alleen onder begeleiding van volwassenen toegankelijk.
- Direct cancellation within 24 hours, subject to an administration fee
- Free rebooking up to 1 day before arrival
- 50% of the price refunded up to 43 days before the check-in date
- 10% of the price refunded from 43 days before the check-in date
Included in your booking
Possible additional costs
See what guests enjoyed most
Because only guests who have booked through Vipio can leave a review, you will always see real reviews!
Stayed 2 nights with 4 guests
Very special accommodation in beautiful Willemstad. Absolute must!
Hele bijzondere accommodatie in het mooie Willemstad. Absolute aanrader!
Stayed 2 nights with 7 guests
Stayed 3 nights with 5 guests
The mill is really beautiful inside and out. Even more beautiful than the pictures.
- Location great.
- Facilities great
- Reception was also very pleasant, were also explained about the mill, very nice
Really a fantastic stay we have had.
We will definitely come back :).
De molen is echt prachtig van binnen en buiten. Nog mooier dan de foto's.
- Ligging geweldig.
- Faciliteiten geweldig
- Ontvangst ook zeeeeer prettig, kregen ook uitleg over de molen, heel leuk
Echt een fantastisch verblijf hebben we gehad.
Wij komen zeker terug :).