Spending the night in a rotating dock crane
- Harlingen, Friesland, Netherlands
- 1-2 guests
- Design / Architecture
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
About this accommodation
The entrance to the harbour crane is surprising. The cage ladders of the past have been replaced by two specially designed elevators. The first elevator takes you to a platform between the legs of the crane. The second elevator takes you to the former machine house, where the romantic living quarters are located. Here you will find a spacious double bed, a cozy sitting area, a spacious shower and all the facilities needed for a sumptuous breakfast.
Via the stairs you will climb to the control cabin of the crane, where you can endlessly rotate the crane until you find the most beautiful view. There is also access to the highest vantage point of the crane: the large roof terrace.
The hostess of this B&B will take care of your reception. In the morning the baker will provide a breakfast basket with delicious fresh rolls, extensive toppings and fresh orange juice.
Most popular facilities
Suitable for:1-2 guests
Minimum stay:1 night
Maximum stay:No maximum
Check-inFrom 16:00 to 20:00
No parties / events
- The Harbour Crane is geared for a comfortable stay for up to two people. It is not allowed to receive additional family members, friends or acquaintances.
- Staying on the Harbour Crane is entirely at your own risk.
- Any damage caused to the Port crane, its interior or amenities, caused by the travellers, will be charged to them. This also applies to damage caused to third parties.
- Direct cancellation within 24 hours, subject to an administration fee
- 50% of the price refunded up to 43 days before the check-in date
- 10% of the price refunded from 43 days before the check-in date